The Islamic Society of Greater Valley Forge, ISGVF, was established by Muslim families residing in the greater Valley Forge. The Society was registered with the State of Pennsylvania. Members rented the Upper Merion Cultural Center located on Moore Road in King of Prussia to meet once a week. Weekly activities at the cultural center included teaching children Qur’an and Islamic Studies. Adult Dars-e-Qur’an sessions were also held. The weekly meetings would conclude with a nice potluck dinner.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Summer Camp Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Society of Greater Valley Forge
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 958 N Valley Forge Rd, Devon, PA 19333, USA
- City/Locality, State: Devon, Pennsylvania
- Established: 1984
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 26, 2019 06:14 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- No information available regarding parking
- Parking availability is unknown
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.