Also known as Masjid Al-Noor, this mosque is located at Rhine and Steuben Avenue. Center was renovated recently and now can accommodate a good amount of people. Center is frequently used for recreational activities as well. Center does not have its own parking; parking can be a bit difficult to find at jumuah time, although not that difficult to find a few blocks away. Location of center is somewhat central to many locales. The neighborhood where the center is located is relatively safe. Center has a Sunday school as well, which has been functioning for many years. Caters to all ethnicities of Muslim children. Trustees are Pakistani. Imam is Pakistani, although he spent some years in South Africa. Imam speaks excellent English. He is a hafiz of the Qur'an as well. Variety of ethnicities attend, although the lack of Arab brothers/sisters is visible.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Muslim Majlis of Staten Island
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 104 Rhine Avenue, Staten Island, NY 10304
- City/Locality, State: Staten Island, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English, Hindi, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 21, 2019 11:31 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.