The Islamic Association of Raleigh (IAR) is an Islamic center serving as a masjid, school, and a gathering place for the Muslim community in the Triangle region of North Carolina. The Islamic Center consists of two buildings providing a main musullah (prayer hall) and a private Sisters' musallah, education facilities, multipurpose hall and gym, library, Sisters' areas, children's play areas, and Al-Maidah Kitchen and Cafe.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Islamic School for Children Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Personal Counseling
- Name: Islamic Association of Raleigh
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 808 Atwater St, Raleigh, NC 27607, USA
- City/Locality, State: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 24, 2019 04:52 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
Jumu'ah (3rd prayer) | الجمعة
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.