Everyone is welcome to enter upon showing an ID and signing in at the security desk. Jumu'ah may not be always at 4th floor. Ask around if not.
The Islamic Center at NYU serves a diverse Muslim population in the New York and the tri-state area. We provide a safe place for individuals with multiple points of entry to learn, pray, socialize and utilize a space situated at the intellectual and spiritual crossroads.
Services: Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Islamic Center at NYU
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 238 Thompson St, New York, NY 10012, USA
- City/Locality, State: New York, New York
- Established: 1978
- Madhab (School of thought): Nondenominational
- Language Services: Arabic, English
Local Date/Time Now
Jul 11, 2020 07:13 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area is not accessible.
- No accessible restrooms.
- Street parking may be accessible.