The Mosque of Islamic Brotherhood and the School of Islamic and Arabic Studies was founded in 1964. Incorporated in 1967, The M.I.B. is the lineal descendant of the Muslim Mosque Inc. started by the late El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X) in 1964, after his departure from the Nation of Islam. The founders of the Mosque of Islamic Brotherhood had been members of the M.M.I.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Mosque of Islamic Brotherhood
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 55 St Nicholas Ave, New York, NY 10026, USA
- City/Locality, State: New York, New York
- Established: 1964
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Jul 09, 2020 04:59 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking availability is difficult
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.