For the past four years, the Islamic Center of Williamson County(ICWC) has been one of the growing Islamic institution in the Greater Nashville area, providing quality religious, educational, and social services in a diverse environment. ICWC is located in close proximity to several major corporate head quarters, Galleria mall, and historic Franklin. The Islamic Center of Williamson County has long been an integral part of the Williamson County community, serving as an excellent location to visit, study, and get involved through its various programs, events, and services.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Adult Quran (Tajweed) Learning Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids Weekly Halaqa (Men)
- Name: Islamic Center of Williamson County
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 320 Mallory Station Rd, Franklin, TN 37067, USA
- City/Locality, State: Franklin, Tennessee
- Established: 2008
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 22, 2019 12:35 PM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is unknown.
- Accessibility is unknown.