Al-Noor society was established in 1987 in Houston, Texas out of the need for a Islamic Center where the Ahle-Sunnah wal-Jama'at community can commemorate Islamic historic events, maintain the identity of Ahle-Sunnah wal-Jama'at in America, and pass on true Islamic beliefs and traditions to our next generations. By the grace of Allah, in Houston, Al-Noor was the only establishment provided these services.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Family Counseling Full-time Hifj Program Islamic School for Children Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Al-Noor Society of Houston
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 6443 Prestwood Dr, Houston, TX 77081, USA
- City/Locality, State: Houston, Texas
- Established: 1987
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Oct 16, 2019 10:04 PM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.