The Jam-e-Masjid Islamic Center Inc., was established in May, 1988 as a non-profit religious educational organization to serve the Muslim community. It is a community-based organization depending on its volunteers to enable the development of a model Islamic society based on the guidance from the Quran and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) to maximize our reverence towards Allah (most gracious most merciful).
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Iftar (Ramadan) Jumu'ah Prayers Tarawih (Ramadan) Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Jam-e-Masjid Islamic Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 110 Harrison St, Boonton, NJ 07005, USA
- City/Locality, State: Boonton, New Jersey
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English, Hindi, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
Oct 19, 2019 12:47 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Street parking may be accessible.