Islah LA emerged from the historic Masjid Ibaadillah community in South Los Angeles In 1986. Led by Imam Saadiq Saafir, a group of families purchased storefront property on West Jefferson Boulevard in Los Angeles to establish Masjid Ibaadillah and to serveits predominantly African-American community.
Services: Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Adult Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Islah La
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 2900 W Slauson Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90043, USA
- City/Locality, State: Los Angeles, California
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Jul 07, 2020 04:24 PM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is unknown.
- Accessibility is unknown.