TheAbrar Inc. was founded in 2000, by Mr. Shahid Kaiser and other members. It was originally known as Riverdale Islamic Center. Prayers at that time were being held in a basement apartment. Around 2011, the building was under new management and we were forced to relocate. TheAbrar was conducting jumu'ah prayers at a local church and actively looking for a place we can call our own.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: The Abrar Masjid
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 3016 Bailey Ave, Bronx, NY 10463, USA
- City/Locality, State: Bronx, New York
- Established: 2000
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunnisalafi
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Oct 18, 2019 07:54 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall at 2nd floor.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.