Jamaat Islamic cultural center blue-Gusinje dates from 1991 when a group of activists launched an initiative for the establishment of the Jamaat and the organization of religious life among Bosniaks who come from the area of ??Blue and Gusinje in Montenegro. That same year he was invited graduate of Gazi Husref Bey Madrasa Eid ef Muli? to conduct religious services and leading blue-gusinjski Jama'at in New York. Dzemat later employed for and Kemal ef Bekte?evi? as Secretary and other Imams. Eid ef will remain with dzemat for twenty years, until the 2011th Currently Jama'at employs two imams.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Islamic Unity
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 3133 12th St, Long Island City, NY 11106, USA
- City/Locality, State: Queens, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Dec 09, 2019 02:03 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.