The Muslim Cultural Center of Bergen County / Masjid Al- Aisha., was established in Feb, 2007 as a non-profit religious educational organization to serve the Muslim community. It is a community-based organization depending on its volunteers to enable the development of a model Islamic society based on the guidance from the Quran and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) to maximize our reverence towards Allah (most gracious most merciful).
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Al-Aisha
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 52 E Johnson Ave, Bergenfield, NJ 07621, USA
- City/Locality, State: Bergenfield, New Jersey
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 24, 2019 02:05 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.