The structure previously stood tall for Multiple decades known as The Korean baptist church. With the work of many and generous donations from their very own local Muslim brothers and sisters the building was quickly converted 2018 to what it is known as today, Madina Masjid.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Iftar (Ramadan) Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Tarawih (Ramadan) Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Madinah Masjid (sunni sufi qadri)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 4850 St Louis Ave, Chicago, IL 60625, USA
- City/Locality, State: Chicago, Illinois
- Established: 2018
- Madhab (School of thought): Sufi
- Language Services: English, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
Jul 04, 2020 10:14 AM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Not accessible by wheelchair.