The ICN Masjid Al-Hidaya located on 450 Olesen Drive is the first masjid of the Islamic Center of Naperville that was established in 1991. Located on the east side of Naperville.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Full-time Hifj Program Two Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: ICN Al-Hidayah
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 450 Olesen Dr, Naperville, IL 60540, USA
- City/Locality, State: Naperville, Illinois
- Established: 1991
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Oct 20, 2019 08:09 PM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:10 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.