The American Muslim Community Organization (AMCO) is a not for profit Organization aims to enable the religious, educational, social, and cultural aspirations of the Muslims in McHenry County and its surrounding areas with excellence and professionalism. AMCO was born out of a need for a strong Muslim presence and support of Muslims in the area. While efforts were already underway to establish a vibrant Muslim community in the area, AMCO was formed to unify these efforts into one common and more productive effort. The result of working together has been profound.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Adult Quran (Tajweed) Learning Eid Prayers Islamic School for Children Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Personal Counseling Tarawih (Ramadan) Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: American Muslim Community Organization
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 108 N Lakewood Rd, Lake in the Hills, IL 60156, USA
- City/Locality, State: Lake in the Hills, Illinois
- Established: 2011
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Feb 18, 2020 03:39 AM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.