The Islamic Society of Western Massachusetts was established in 1982 as a non-profit organization. In 1983, the first Masjid (mosque) was established in western Massachusetts by the Society on property purchased at 377 Amostown Road, West Springfield, MA.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Arabic (language) Class Community Events Eid Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Tarawih (Ramadan) Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Society of Western Massachusetts
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 377 Amostown Rd, West Springfield, MA 01089, USA
- City/Locality, State: West Springfield, Massachusetts
- Established: 1982
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 23, 2019 06:50 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.