The mosque in the basement .
Nice masjid with traditional Sufi school of thought. Also known as the 129th Street Mosque. It is in the basement of a house. When you locate the house, next to it is pavement to get to the backyard, go to the back of the house and on the right will be the stairs leading down to the masjid/musalla.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Quadria Masjid
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 84-20 129th St, Kew Gardens, NY 11415, USA
- City/Locality, State: Queens, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 13, 2019 01:00 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.