The Center was established in 1997. It welcomes all but is dedicated to the worship of Allah most glorious most high according to the jurisprudence established by Prophet Muhammad and His Household (Ahlelul Bayt) peace be upon them. Such worshippers are known as Shia Muslims also as the followers of the jurisprudence of Imam Jafar Sadiq (the 6th male successor descent of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon them) and also as Twelvers (as there are twelves male success descents of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon them. Twelver Shia is the largest branch of Shia Islam. In 2012 it was estimated that perhaps 85 percent of Shia muslims were Twelvers.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Alrasool Islamic Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1247 4800 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84123, USA
- City/Locality, State: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Established: 1997
- Madhab (School of thought): Shiajafari
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Oct 19, 2019 07:09 PM
(Timezone: America/Denver, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.