Also known as Markaz Saqafi. The Islamic Cultural Center was established in 1999, about ten years ago to fulfill the religious obligations of the West African Muslims in the county of the Bronx. This immigrant group only started coming here in significant numbers in the mid-eighties.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Iftar (Ramadan) Jumu'ah Prayers Marriage Counseling
- Name: Islamic Cultural Center of the Bronx
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 371 East 166 Street, Bronx, NY 10456
- City/Locality, State: Bronx, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 17, 2019 11:34 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Street parking may be accessible.