Masjid Darul Quran is undoubtedly the most vibrant of the Islamic Centers on Long Island and hundreds of Muslims crisscross their paths at the Masjid on daily basis. Masjid has chosen, as its one of the main goals, to promote comprehensive programs for youth activities combining Islamic education with social, cultural and sports activities that would maximize the involvement of our new generation.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Family Night Islamic School for Children Jumu'ah Prayers Summer Camp Weekly Halaqa (Men) Weekly Halaqa (Women) Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Masjid Darul Quran (The Muslim Center of Long Island)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1514 East Third Avenue, Bay Shore, NY 11706, USA
- City/Locality, State: Bay Shore, New York
- Established: 1992
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Feb 22, 2020 07:50 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Separate women entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area is accessible.
- Accessible restrooms.
- Parking area is accessible.