Masjid was formed in the summer of 2001. Originally it was a restaurant. The building structure has remained the same. Since establishing, we have purchased a nearby house which became the residence of our imam. In August 2016 we purchased the convenience store property next to the Masjid.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Adult Quran (Tajweed) Learning Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Jaam'e Masjid Bellmore
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1425 New Bridge Road, Bellmore, NY 11710
- City/Locality, State: North Bellmore, New York
- Established: 2001
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 18, 2019 08:35 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:30 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||02:40 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.