The Everett Muslim Community Center (EMCC) was established in 2010 to provide a sanctified place of congregation for Muslims of all races, backgrounds, countries of origin and Madhabs (Schools of thought) with the central purpose of worshiping and connecting with the Creator of the Universe, Allah the Almighty.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Two Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Everett Muslim Community Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 500 SE Everett Mall Way B110, Everett, WA 98208, USA
- City/Locality, State: Everett, Washington
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 22, 2019 11:48 AM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:30 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||02:30 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.