The Upper Westchester Muslim Society, Inc. was established in 1997 to serve Muslims living and working in the upper part of Westchester County, New York. The society is dedicated to serving the Muslim community, and building bridges with our neighbors of other faiths, in accordance with the Qur’an and the traditions of the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him. The society began with the efforts of about 35 founding members and we welcome new members. The UWMS masjid serves as a center for prayer, Islamic education, and social gatherings, as well as for religious rites and ceremonies. The UWMS also cooperates and coordinates activities with other masjids and Islamic organizations in Westchester County and the New York/New Jersey metro area. The Upper Westchester Muslim Society is a not-for-profit organization and charitable donations and contributions are tax deductible.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Upper Westchester Muslim Society
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 210 Orchard Ridge Rd, Chappaqua, NY 10514, USA
- City/Locality, State: Chappaqua, New York
- Established: 1997
- Madhab (School of thought): Unknown
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 26, 2019 04:17 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is unknown.
- Accessibility is unknown.