The Islamic Center of Staten Island is located on the South Shore of Staten Island. Its location puts it in an area that was lacking an Islamic Center or any Muslim influence, and we felt that this location was needed not only for the Muslim community but for everyone in the area in order to build a strong multicultural, coexistent community on the South Shore of Staten Island.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Two Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Islamic Center of Staten Island (Masjid)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 2546 Arthur Kill Rd, Staten Island, NY 10309, USA
- City/Locality, State: Staten Island, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 24, 2019 03:23 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:10 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:45 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.