A humble, very committed group of eight Muslims worked diligently and with the blessing of Allah (God) founded a small facility to rent in the heart of downtown Oxnard, CA. Meetings were conducted every Sunday to reach out and invite more Muslims to the center. Since then, the number of attendees has grown substantially. The center has 3 rooms for prayer and 3 bathrooms equipped with Wudu (Ablution) accommodations. The importance of the center is to bring Muslims and non-Muslims together in order to educate about our faith and way of life. ICOVC promotes friendly relations, and we invite all Non-Muslims, people of all different religious and cultural backgrounds to visit our place of worship.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Islamic School for Children Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Muslim Community Center (The Islamic Center of Ventura County - ICOVC)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 525 S A St, Oxnard, CA 93030, USA
- City/Locality, State: Oxnard, California
- Established: 1993
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Dec 14, 2019 12:35 PM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.