Anniston Islamic Center was established as a non-profit organization. The Center serves the religious, educational and social needs of the Muslim community. Our aim is to serve the Muslim community, in conjunction with promoting brotherhood, peace and family values. The operational philosophy of the Center is based on the Quran and Sunnah.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Adult Quran (Tajweed) Learning Free Clinic Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Summer School Weekend School for Kids Weekly Halaqa (Men) Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Anniston Islamic Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1821 Mc Call Dr, Anniston, AL 36207, USA
- City/Locality, State: Anniston, Alabama
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Jun 05, 2020 05:24 AM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.