The history of the Islamic Society of Central Louisiana (ISCL) could be traced back to the early 1970’s when three brothers (originally from Syria) moved from New York to Alexandria to open the “Port Restaurant” in the Gus Kaplan plaza. Soon after, three more Syrian families followed the three brothers to Alexandria.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Islamic Society of Central Louisiana
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 398 Windermere Blvd, Alexandria, LA 71303, USA
- City/Locality, State: Alexandria, Louisiana
- Established: 1980
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 21, 2019 10:47 AM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.