The Islamic Center of the South Shore is also known as Masjid Hamza. Masjid Hamza is a leading grass root organization which seeks to obtain the pleasure of Allah (SWT) through working for the establishment of Islam in all spheres of life. Masjid Hamza has many programs, and activities for our brothers, sisters, and our youth - which is designed to help in the process of molding the individual and reforming society at large.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Full-time Hifj Program Hifj Program for Girls Marriage Counseling Nikah (Marriage) Service Personal Counseling Three Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Masjid Hamza
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 202 Stuart Avenue, Valley Stream, NY 11580
- City/Locality, State: Valley Stream, New York
- Established: 1990
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English, Hindi, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 17, 2019 10:00 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:10 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||02:30 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (3rd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||03:45 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Separate women entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.