A great community of Bangladeshi people. Also head-quarter of MUNA (Muslim Ummah of North America).
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Community Events Eid Prayers Full-time Hifj Program Hifj Program for Girls Iftar (Ramadan) Islamic School for Children Itikaf (Last 10 Days) Part-time Hifj Program Tarawih (Ramadan) Two Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Baitul Mamur Masjid & Community Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1033 Glenmore Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11208
- City/Locality, State: Brooklyn, New York
- Established: 1990
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Bangla, English
Local Date/Time Now
Dec 07, 2019 06:44 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||12:30 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:30 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area is accessible.
- Accessible restrooms.
- Street parking may be accessible.