The Al-Mahdi Center was purchased by IABA in October of 2002. It is church converted into an Islamic Center that sits on a beautiful 4.1 acre land in NorthWest Austin. Currently, the Al-Mahdi Center consists of a main prayer hall that accomodates both men and women, an office and English and Arabic libraries.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Ahlul Bayt Association
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 12460 Los Indios Trail, Austin, TX 78729, USA
- City/Locality, State: Austin, Texas
- Established: 2002
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Jul 02, 2020 01:24 AM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.