All praise is due to Allah (swt) The Most Merciful the Compassionate. The Muslim Community of Troy/Masjid al-Hidaya’s foundation started when a group of students at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) rented a small room to perform their daily prayers. By 1986, the room became too small and the community purchased a two story house that is now Masjid Al-Hidaya. The first floor of that house was converted into a musalla (prayer space) and the second floor into classrooms for weekend school classes, youth and adult education, and other activities.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers New Muslim Education Nikah (Marriage) Service Personal Counseling Tarawih (Ramadan) Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Al-Hidaya Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 14 Duncan Dr, Latham, NY 12110, USA
- City/Locality, State: Latham, New York
- Established: 1986
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunnisalafi
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 20, 2019 06:00 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.