Masjid located in the basement of Bismillah Supermarket and the entrance is from 181st, Black color steel gate.
On 181st Street, it is right off Hillside Avenue. There is big black gate that you have to go through and then down the driveway, the entrance is on the left side. Currently, the Masjid is located in the basement of BBQ Restaurant and Hillmart. Masjid could accommodate 400 Mussalies and have separate spaces for brothers and sisters. The Masjid offers five daily prayers, Friday and Eid prayers, Khatm-e-Taraweh, weekend classes for children, adult Quaranic tajweed classes and Quran & Sunnah classes for sisters.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Adult Quran (Tajweed) Learning Iftar (Ramadan) Tarawih (Ramadan) Two Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Masjid Al Arafa (Arafa Islamic Center)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 181-14 Hillside Avenue, Queens, NY 11432, USA
- City/Locality, State: Queens, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Bangla, English
Local Date/Time Now
Jul 12, 2020 05:47 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.