Masjid Omer Ben Abdel Aziz was bought on September 30th, 1992 and was renovated to accommodate the prayer area on second floor and a Madressa, Kitchen, washroom, and other facilities on the first floor. The site now owns an adjacent plot for further expansion. Presently it has been used as a parking lot for cars and the lot has been paid in full.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Adult Quran (Tajweed) Learning Arabic (language) Class Family Counseling Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Personal Counseling Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Masjid Omer Ben Abdel-Aziz
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 88-29 161st Street, Jamaica, NY 11432
- City/Locality, State: Queens, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 24, 2019 04:30 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is not available.
- Accessibility is unknown.