One of the first masjids in the country upon the Salafi manhaj (methodology) in terms of the Urdu speaking community. The largest such community in the United States. Nevertheless, all sunnis are welcomed to pray therein.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Ummul Qura
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 632 Coney Island Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11218
- City/Locality, State: Brooklyn, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunnisalafi
- Language Services: English, Hindi, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 20, 2019 07:04 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.