Al-Sabeel Masjid Noor Al-Islam was established on 2002 as a California Religious Corporation registered and located in the United States of California – San Francisco. It is organized under the Non Profit Religious Corporation Law primarily for religious purposes. The specific purposes for which this corporation is organized are to provide a platform in the Bay Area where Muslims can gather and express themselves and to interface the Muslim Community with the society of the Bay Area.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Two Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Al-Sabeel Masjid Noor Al-Islam
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 118 Jones St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
- City/Locality, State: San Francisco, California
- Established: 2002
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Arabic, English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 20, 2019 08:46 AM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||12:20 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:20 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.