Formerly known as Masjid Al-Badr. Al-Ansar Center was established in September 2008 on the 5th of Ramadan as a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization under section 10 of the religious corporation law. Currently it is located at 2230 Bath Ave, Brooklyn, NY in a rented facility. Al-Ansar Center seeks to be an exemplary Mosque and a community center in providing quality services of need to its community. Currently, in a small rented facility, we are facilitating every inch of space and every day that passes to provide high quality Quranic, Islamic and Arabic Studies
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Summer Camp Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Masjid Al-Ansar
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 2230 Bath Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11214, USA
- City/Locality, State: Brooklyn, New York
- Established: 2008
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Arabic, English, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 25, 2019 12:15 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Not accessible by wheelchair.