The Institute of Islamic Education (IIE) was established in 1989 in Elgin, IL. It is an independent, non-profit, full-time educational Institution aimed at providing its students with an education in the sacred and intellectual foundations of Islamic heritage. We have grown from our humble origins and now educating brothers and sisters on two separate campuses. We offer two full-time programs; The Hifdh Ul-Qur’an Program and the Alim Program. IIE follows a classical method of instruction, emphasizing on close teacher-student interaction, and focusing on textual transmission and analysis. The Institute also offers weekend and evening programs for part-time learners.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Summer Camp
- Name: Masjidul Islam
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1280 Bluff City Blvd, Elgin, IL 60120, USA
- City/Locality, State: Elgin, Illinois
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 15, 2019 09:07 AM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.