Masjid Al-Momineen is open to the public every day of the year at all hours of the day.
Masjid Al-Momineen was established in 1989 to provide a place of worship, religious and community services for Muslims where Non-Muslims are also welcome to learn about Islam. Aim is to build a place of worship that serves as the community center for a diverse group of immigrants and locals.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Al-Momineen of Stone Mt
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 851 N Indian Creek Dr, Clarkston, GA 30021, USA
- City/Locality, State: Clarkston, Georgia
- Established: 1989
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 15, 2019 07:00 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.