Al-Masjid al-Awwal is located in the historic Hill District of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and was the first masjid established in the state of Pennsylvania. We ascribe to the understanding of Islam upon the pristine way of the Prophet Muhammad (may Allaah raise his rank and grant him peace) and his noble Companions (may Allaah be pleased with them all), as understood and implemented by the early righteous imams of the first three generations of goodness (may Allaah have Mercy on them). Believing and practicing as the Companions did is true guidance according to the Book of Allaah, and all other ways lead to disunity and argumentation:
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Al-Masjid al-Awwal
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1911 Wylie Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, USA
- City/Locality, State: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Feb 24, 2020 02:34 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.