The Ahlul Bayt Mosque (formerly the Brooklyn Mosque), an American Shia Community of all nationalities comprised mostly of African American, West Indian, Hispanic American and Cacation American Shias located in downtown Brooklyn.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Two Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Islamic Guidance Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 543 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217, USA
- City/Locality, State: Brooklyn, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Shiajafari
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 22, 2019 05:59 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Street parking may be accessible.