Jumu'ah Prayers are held at RPI armory, which is just a few blocks south along the same street (15th st) from the masjid. Mosque may remain open for individual prayer beyond scheduled jama’ah times.
The first floor is the Masjid and the second floor is classrooms for weekend school, youth and adult education, and other activities. For the last fifteen years the community increased significantly and out grew the current facility. Due to the lack of enough space, major activities such as Jumah, Seminars, Eid prayers, Community Iftars and other activities are held on RPI campus.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Masjid al-Hidaya
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 2339 15th St, Troy, NY 12180, United States
- City/Locality, State: Troy, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Jul 13, 2020 12:15 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.