The Muslim Community Association (MCA) was incorporated in 1981 as a non-profit religious organization. Founded by dynamic professionals and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Full-time Hifj Program Islamic School for Children Nikah (Marriage) Service Two Jumu'ah Prayers Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Muslim Community Association
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 3003 Scott Blvd, Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
- City/Locality, State: Santa Clara, California
- Established: 1983
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 17, 2019 04:55 AM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Seems we do not have verified iqamah times for one or more prayers. Please help fellow muslims by submitting iqamah times. Submit Iqamah Times
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.