The Muslim Community Association (MCA) was incorporated in 1981 as a non-profit religious organization. Founded by dynamic professionals and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Full-time Hifj Program Islamic School for Children Nikah (Marriage) Service Two Jumu'ah Prayers Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Muslim Community Association
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 3003 Scott Blvd, Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
- City/Locality, State: Santa Clara, California
- Established: 1983
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Jul 08, 2020 04:16 AM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Seems we do not have verified iqamah times for one or more prayers. Please help fellow muslims by submitting iqamah times. Submit Iqamah Times
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.