Masjid Omar is the one of the oldest mosques in Columbus, Ohio. It was established in 1984, but the idea of its origin started in 1979 when nine students gathered and agreed on praying in an apartment at 705 at Harley Drive.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Family Night Two Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Omar Ibn El-Khattab Mosque
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 580 Riverview Dr, Columbus, OH 43202, USA
- City/Locality, State: Columbus, Ohio
- Established: 1984
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 20, 2019 08:44 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:00 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||02:00 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.