The Islamic Center of Tennessee (ICT) was established in 2010 with the goal of educating both the Muslim and non-Muslim communities in Middle Tennessee. Located in Antioch, a community southeast of Nashville, the Carmike Bell Forge Theater was purchased with money raised from the local community and transformed into the Islamic Center of Tennessee. Many of ICT’s founders are also active members of Muslim communities in Nashville and have tirelessly contributed to ICT.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Arabic (language) Class Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Center of Tennessee
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 5400 Bell Forge Ln E, Antioch, TN 37013, USA
- City/Locality, State: Nashville, Tennessee
- Established: 2010
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunnisalafi
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 20, 2019 04:06 PM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:00 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.