This Masjid was formerly a Korean church which was sold to a group of Muslim friends around 2001, who then added it to the Muslim American Society of NY. This Masjid is a very good one, it runs programs for kids such as Quran lessons (kutab), Arabic Saturday School (madrassa), and lessons for the adults every Saturday and Tuesday after Magrib Prayer.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Dar Al-Dawah
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 35-13 23rd Ave, Astoria, NY 11105, USA
- City/Locality, State: Queens, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Arabic, English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 24, 2019 04:10 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.