The Nigerian Muslim Community of Staten Island (NMC) is a religious organization founded on July 4, 1993. The primary aim is to promote and propagate Islam in accordance with the Holy Quran and the Hadith among Muslims and non-muslims in the United States of America. The formation of this organization was necessitated by our observation that many Muslims were finding it very difficult to practice Islam and carry out their religious and social obligations under the prevailing societal circumstances. Largely, due to lack of ideal Islamic knowledge and place of worship (Masjid), many Muslim brothers and sisters were not practicing Islam and abandoned their faith to convert to other religions. Consequently, our children are also growing up without basic Islamic knowledge. On the basis of this, we founded Islamic Da?wah with a view to inviting people to worship Allah, and to promote the Quran, Hadith, and Islamic knowledge to humanity.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Rahmatillah
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 36 Hardy Street, Staten Island, NY 10304
- City/Locality, State: Staten Island, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 24, 2019 12:35 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.