This property is owned by a few Yemeni brothers. The offices upstairs used to be the Yemeni grocery association because they had a lot of business around the mosque. They had a small room downstairs for people to pray. Later on in time people started coming here to pray. Over time it became bigger and they soon added another bigger room.
- Name: As-Salam Mosque
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1005 7th St, Oakland, CA 94607, USA
- City/Locality, State: Oakland, California
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Arabic, English
Local Date/Time Now
Oct 17, 2019 02:02 AM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.