Masjid Omar is a religious place of worship providing the local community and its visitors a mosque for praying the five (5) daily congregational prayers (the Dawn, Noon, Mid-Afternoon, Sunset, and Nightfall prayers), its accompanying recommended optional prayers, the weekly Friday Speech and Friday Congregational Prayer, evening Islamic lessons, a Saturday Islamic School for children, the two Eid Prayers, Ramadan Night Prayers, and our annual Ramadan dinner.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Tarawih (Ramadan) Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Masjid Omar
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 51 S State Rd, Upper Darby, PA 19082, USA
- City/Locality, State: Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Feb 19, 2020 04:45 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Street parking may be accessible.