The Jami Masjid, located at 1955 Genesee Street, is a Muslim community center and Masjid serving Western New York. Through weekly programs, the masjid specializes in catering to new converts, families, and the youth. This includes weekly classes for new converts, self defense classes for brothers and sisters, and youth groups for young Muslim men and women as well as family night dinners. The masjid provides weekly Quran classes for children and adults. Muslims and non-Muslims alike, especially youth find Jami masjid a very welcoming part of their daily life. Jami Masjid also houses the Universal School, an accredited nonprofit Islamic school.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Jami Masjid Buffalo
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1955 Genesee St, Buffalo, NY 14211, USA
- City/Locality, State: Buffalo, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 21, 2019 01:31 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.