Masjid Al-Ansar is one of the oldest mosques in South Florida. Together with Masjid Ibrahim, it is closely affiliated with a predominately African-American organization, Mosques Cares. Early in its history, the building for Masjid Al-Ansar was originally a church before it was purchased by Muslims in 1968.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Al-Ansar
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 4334 W Waters Ave, Tampa, FL 33614, USA
- City/Locality, State: Tampa, Florida
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
May 28, 2020 09:15 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.